Mangu High Sch is in Kiambu County (Juja Constituency).
Mangu High Sch is a boys boarding secondary school.
Mang’u High School is a Kenyan Roman Catholic National High School established in 1925 located in Kiambu County.The name Mangu school came as a result of the school being moved to a small village, Mang’u, because of its accessibility in 1939 the Board of Governors decided to purchase a new site for the school. They acquired 214 acres six Thika Town along the Thika-Nairobi Highway. In 1972 the Marianist Brothers moved Mang’u High School to its current site.
The schools high performance is as a result of the fact that the school is highly selective, with only the top performing students in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education offered admission.
Mang’u High School is a school that has made tremendous contribution to Kenya’s history. The school boasts of a high profile of many successful alumni among, the high profile politicians who studied there include ;President Mwai Kibaki , former Vice-President Moody Awori, Cabinet ministers George Saitoti , John Michuki
1. . ^ "Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) results". Daily Nation. 4 March 2009. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
2. ^ "Mangu High hit by storm". NTV Kenya. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
3. ^ "Launch of French Language Resource Centre at Mang'u High School". French Embassy in Nairobi. 16 May 2011. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
4. ^ "Mangu made history". Environment News Service. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
5. ^ "Top 100 Schools for 2013 KCSE Results released in 2014". Advance-africa.com. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
6. ^ "Top KCSE Candidate". Kenya Citizen TV. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
7. ^ "National Math contest". NTV Kenya. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
School Code: A2060001
Address: 314-001000 Thika
Level: Secondary School
Sponsor: Central Government/DEB
Student Needs: Ordinary
Acreage per enrolment: 0.0
Pupil Teacher Ratio: 16.0
Total Enrolment: 749
Total Teaching staff: 48
|TSC Male Teachers||22|
|TSC Female Teachers||23|
|Local Authority Male Teachers||0|
|Local Authority Female Teachers||0|
|PTA Board of Governors Male Teacher||3|
|PTA Board of Governors Female Teacher||0|
|Other Male Teachers||0|
|Other Female Teachers||0|
|Non Teaching Staff Male||42|
|Non Teaching Staff Female||8|