Maranda High Sch is in Siaya County (Bondo Constituency).
Maranda High Sch is a boys boarding secondary school.
Maranda High School is a boys high school located in Siaya County Western Kenya with extremely good academic and sport performance expecially with the inception of the 8-4-4 system.Its approximately 5km From Bondo .
Maranda High School has been able to produce very great minds in Kenya such as The Late Jaramogi Odinga and Orwa Ojode.This great school has surely contributed and continues to contribute to national development.
1. ^ "Maranda High School". EducateKenya.info. Retrieved 2013-04-10.
2. ^ "Ongeri releases KCSE Exam 2011 results". February 29, 2012. Retrieved 2013-04-10.
3. ^ "Congratulate the top 10 schools". March 1, 2013. Retrieved 2013-04-10.
4. ^ "Maranda High School closed after dorm fire". Daily Nation. September 20, 2012. Retrieved 2013-04-10.
5. ^ "Fire destroys two dorms in Maranda". Standard Media. January 28, 2013. Retrieved 2013-04-10.
6. ^ "Concern as fire rocks Maranda High, again". Standard Media. January 29, 2013. Retrieved 2013-04-10
School Code: C6110076
Address: 120 Bondo-
Level: Secondary School
Sponsor: Religious Organisation
Student Needs: Ordinary
Acreage per enrolment: 11.2
Pupil Teacher Ratio: 0.0
Total Enrolment: 870
Total Teaching staff: 40
|TSC Male Teachers||27|
|TSC Female Teachers||5|
|Local Authority Male Teachers||0|
|Local Authority Female Teachers||0|
|PTA Board of Governors Male Teacher||8|
|PTA Board of Governors Female Teacher||0|
|Other Male Teachers||0|
|Other Female Teachers||0|
|Non Teaching Staff Male||26|
|Non Teaching Staff Female||7|